Market and Sell YOUR Books: My special Tips for Indie Authors

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Found a great vet in Cuenca, Ecuador: will treat emergencies!

Dr. Javier Gallardo, Cuenca, Ecuador veterinarian

We had a vet emergency on a Sunday night. Tried calling every vet listed with 24 hour emergency designation and either they didn't answer, or would not come in.Then we found a phone number for  Dr. Gallardo. He said to come to his clinic, where he met us and treated our dog. He was wonderful! We will use him for both pets, and highly recommend.his services. He speaks very little English but uses a Spanish translator on his PC and this worked fine for us.

His phone number is 2816869 or 0987232618. He was featured in a news story at http://www.eltiempo.com.ec/noticias-cuenca/120811-veterinaria-gallardo-con-nuevo-local/

It's like this: I love my animals more than most people. It scared the heck out of me when my new, little rescue dog got so sick, and I couldn't help her. Cheryl ate something BAD on the street and started getting very ill, late at night. So I was so thankful to find this nice vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment