Market and Sell YOUR Books: My special Tips for Indie Authors

Monday, October 21, 2013

Preview - Just for you. The Plan (Prologue and Chapter 1)

Am I retired? I don't know. I live in Ecuador and have friends who've retired. We have an easy life. Lots of places to go and things to do. BUT -- 


I have to confess that I love writing books. This last one took a full year to birth. Far longer than I'd planned or imagined. My eyes are a little more blurry. In the past year, we've moved to this country, lost a sweet dog, watched our granddaughter play soccer via Skype, and have acquired a taste for South American foods.

Well, The Plan is out of editing and is with the "formatter." This means my new murder mystery thriller (with shades of paranormal and historical fiction) will be out by the end of the week. But I wanted to share a little bit with you before then. Here's a link to the prologue and Chapter 1. I hope that you enjoy the read and send me comments.

Yes. I am retired. But there is no way that I will quit writing. I hope that in your retirement, you find something wonderrful ad fun to do, too.

Here it is! http://ebooksfromsusan.com/blog/peek_preview

Please enjoy!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment